Monday 6 December 2010

1st MAC Haul

Hi All!

So today I received a delivery of my very first MAC products, woooo!

I bought a Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Depost, a Mineralize Blush in Love Thing, a Satin lipstick in Myth and a Dazzleglass Creme in Passing Fancy.

Check out the photos below!


All products with flash
 All products without flash
 Myth swatched

 Passing Fancy swatched
 Passing Fancy above, Myth below

 Gold Deposit
 Love Thing

 Love Thing on left, Gold Deposit on right, without flash
 With flash
 Gold Deposit on left, Love Thing on right

A quick summary of the products in order of how much I like them so far:

Mineralize Blush in Love Thing
A gorgeous shimmery deep plum pink. Very pigmented.

Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit
Beautiful shimmery bronzey gold, again very pigmented.

Satin Lipstick in Myth
Very creamy pinky nude. Well pigmented.

Dazzleglass Creme in Passing Fancy
Sparkly frosted Barbie pink. Very sheer but buildable. Nice over the Myth lipstick.

So there you go! Please leave a comment if you have any of these products and let me know what you think. Or if you have any recommendations to further expand my new MAC collection.

Thanks for reading!

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE Mac Mineralize! It's one of those things I have to re-purchase.. I have a different one to yours though! May have to try it!
    Great haul though! The dazzleglass is so pretty!

    - Sriya xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i really like those love!! must check them out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sriya: I love the Mineralize, I just keep looking at it, so pretty, which one do you have? I want them all!
    Thanks for reading! xx

    DolceCrush: Thanks for reading chick, gorgeous aren't they, let me know if you do end up getting any! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh gorgeous goodies! Love everything :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome 1st mac haul! Love Thing is a gorgeous color!!! Good choices xoxo

    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. xDiamondsandPearlsx: I love everything too, hehe! :D Thanks for reading! xx

    Joann: Love Thing is definitely favourite item, so beautiful! Thanks for reading! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this makeup, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss*Kimmy: I know!!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to get gold deposit..it's one of those items ive always just passed.

    Check out my blog? :)
    http://www.blushmecosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow these are all amazing!! I am in love with all the colors

    ReplyDelete
  11. blushmemakeup: You should definitely get it, it's beautiful and so pigmented it'll last ages! :)

    jadore: I know, beautiful right? :)

    ReplyDelete